Sunday, February 5, 2012

Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1) by Jennifer Estep

Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1)Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The first thing I noticed while reading this book is there's ALOT of repeating :( She wrote the same things over and over through out the book. The way she wrote when Gwen was thinking of talking about her mom made you think that Gwen was telling herself...hey i think this is my mom, here's her name again is you didn't catch it the fist 10 times I said it.
The way she ended some of the chapters toward the end seemed like she was going to end the book there but figured I can add a couple extra chapters in here no biggie.
Now don't get me wrong I did like a majority of the book. The story line was pretty good, it just seemed like she was really nervous writing this book.
Don't let me stop you from reading this book though.....some have read it and absolutely loved it and other have stopped reading Jennifer's books altogether...I plan to read the second one in hopes that they do get better with out all the repeating

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment