Monday, December 12, 2011

Creatura by Nely Cab 5 *s


No No No No No You left me hanging with the end if this book.......I stayed up until 5am to finish it and now I have to wait to see what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!
Nely, I know I told you I was hooked within the first chapters but let me tell you I had so much trouble putting this book down! Its ranked right up there with my other favs (Tiernan, Smith, Caine, Miller, Cast, Briggs and so many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Isis is such a lovable character and the relationship she has with her mom, I wish I had that with my mom.
David......Wow he is every woman's dream! Smart, funny, caring, loving and willing to do just about anything for her.
The family, friendships, heartache, real life dealings and every aspect of your book was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! There is so much more I want to add but dont want to ruin it for everyone :(
I am definatly recommending this to everyone I know! This book is great for young, old or even mids!!!

Goodreads Page
Facebook Page
Twitter
Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment