Monday, December 12, 2011

Dragon Wings by D. C. Grace 5 *s



OMG what a roller-coaster ride!!!!! The main reason it took me so long to finish was I didn't want it to end but like all rides they have to end at some point!
The characters in this book are so real, and the school that's how high school truly is wither you want to believe it or not!!! There were so many times I wanted to jump in the book and either knock some sense into characters or just knock em out.
I really liked the quotes from Shakespeare, they fit really well with what was going on!
This book had me going from excited to happy to sad and shocked. The end had the biggest twist that left my mouth hanging open.......
So if you haven't figured it out already I REALLY enjoyed this book and know you all will too!!!!!!

Goodreads Page
Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment