Sunday, December 18, 2011

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Yall know how much I love books with more then 2 types of paranormal in them, This one takes the cake!!!!!!!!!!! From the very first line I was hooked so bad there was no going back! When a book starts off like this one did you know its only going to get better and it did!!!!!



Im so glad my niece bought it and let me read it!



I love Evie and Lend!! They seem well matched and very comfortable around each other almost from the beginning! All the characters in this book are so likable (minus one or 2).



Really can't wait to get my hands of the 2nd book!!!! Kick a$$ job Kiersten!!!!!!!!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment