Thursday, January 26, 2012

Changeling Dawn (Changeling, #3) by Dani Harper

Changeling Dawn (Changeling, #3)Changeling Dawn by Dani Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Josh~ "Everything ok?"
Kenzie~ "My brother is just being brotherly again. Connor can't stand that I'm out here. I finally had to promise him that if a man dropped out of the sky, I'd date him."
Josh~ "Really? Bet you didn't count on meeting someone with a helicopter."
She opened her mouth and closed it again, momentarily stunned.
~~~~~~~~~
Kenzie~ "Okay, okay, you win. One-just one- date. But that's all." She didn't look at Josh, just stalked off toward the nearest exit. "Do you get all your dates by blackmail?"
Josh~ "Nope," he said cheerily as he easily kept pace with her. "Only the ones that matter"
~~~~~~~~~
These are just a couple reasons I love her books!!!!! They are fun, serious, maddening, sad, exciting and alot more. I am so hooked and can't wait for my next fix!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment