Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shadow Heir (Dark Swan, #4) by Richelle Mead

Shadow Heir (Dark Swan, #4)Shadow Heir by Richelle Mead
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

By far her best book yet!!!!!!!!
Every other page had me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what was going to happen next!
Richelle pulled out all the stops with this one! There were lots of twists that you didnt see coming til the last minute.
Theres so much I want to say about this book but I cant because it would spoil all the fun for someone else to read it. I can say though, I'm not all to thrilled with her last decision and just know it will backfire into something EXTREMELY bad :(


***EDIT***
I just found out this was the last book :'-( tell me isnt true!! Yes the ending would be ok if there was another but to end the whole thing like this is really disappointing... I still love her writing Im just kinda sad for this series

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment